Comparative National Development Project (Yugoslavia)
- Lipset, S. M. (Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.)
- B. Demitch Institute of International Studies, University of California, Berkeley, California (Data Collector)
- Society, Culture
CESSDA Topic Classification:
- Post-compulsory education
- Social behaviour and attitudes
- Mass political behaviour, attitudes/opinion
AbstractAttitudes of students to political, social and economic questions as well as to problems of education. The role of the elite in the third world. Topics: The content of this study is identical to that of ZA Study No. 0397. Also collected were: sources of income; attitude to marriage and sexuality. Demography: age (classified); sex; marital status; religious denomination; school education; vocational training; occupation; employment; income; head of household; regional origins.
Yugoslavia, Federal Republic of (YUCS)
Oral interview with standardized questionnaire
Number of Units: 2528
- ZA0403 (Type: ZA-No.)
Lipset, Seymour M.; Solari, Aldo (Hrsg.): Elites in Latin America. London: Oxford University Press 1967.
Update Metadata: 2021-04-07 | Issue Number: 100 | Registration Date: 2010-07-21