Motives for Population Shift and City Structure (Stuttgart)
- Baldermann, Joachim (Städtebauliches Institut der Universität Stuttgart)
- Hecking, Georg (Städtebauliches Institut der Universität Stuttgart)
- Knauss, Erich (Städtebauliches Institut der Universität Stuttgart)
- Staedtebauliches Institut der Universitaet Stuttgart (Data Collector)
- Community, Living Environment
CESSDA Topic Classification:
- Community, urban and rural life
AbstractPopulation shift behavior of the Stuttgart population and reasons for moving from the center of town to the outskirts as well as in the opposite direction. Topics: Most questions were answered for the situation before and after moving: size of household; number and age of children; form of housing; satisfaction with housing and satisfaction with infrastructure; age of residential building; commuting time to work; move in connection with change of job; criteria for choice of place of residence; rent costs; most important reason for moving. Demography: Age; sex; school education; occupation; composition of household; head of household.
Number of Units: 2489
Number of Variables: 120
- ZA0952 (Type: ZA-No.)
Baldermann, Joachim; Hecking, Georg; Knauss, Erich: Wanderungsmotive und Stadtstruktur, Stuttgart: 1976. (Schriftenreihe 6 des Städtebaulichen Instituts der Universität Stuttgart).
Update Metadata: 2021-04-07 | Issue Number: 88 | Registration Date: 2010-07-22