Question of Measurement: Is the Dollar Rising or Falling?
- Coughlin, Cletus C. (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Pollard, Patricia S. (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Archival Version (Subtitle)
AbstractThe data examine the way in which exchange rate indexes are constructed and some factors that might account for the contrasting views of the dollar.
Table of Contents
- DS1: Dataset
(1) The file submitted is JA96CCPP.WK4, a data file in Lotus format. (2) These data are part of ICPSR's Publication-Related Archive and are distributed exactly as they arrived from the data depositor. ICPSR has not checked or processed this material. Users should consult the investigator(s) if further information is desired.
- 1160 (Type: ICPSR Study Number)
Is previous version of
Coughlin, Cletus C., Pollard, Patricia S.. A question of measurement: Is the dollar rising or falling?. Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Review.78, (4), 3-18.1996.
Update Metadata: 2015-08-05 | Issue Number: 6 | Registration Date: 2015-06-15