Variations in the Diffusion of State Lottery Adoptions: How Revenue Dedication Changes Morality Politics
- Pierce, Patrick A. (Saint Mary's College)
- Miller, Donald E. (Saint Mary's College)
- Archival Version (Subtitle)
AbstractThe article investigates the different causes funded by state lotteries. Both lotteries that fund education and those that provide general revenue are examined.
Table of Contents
- DS1: Dataset
(1) The files submitted are psjfile.sst, an SST dataset, and readme.txt, an ASCII file describing the dataset and replication of results. (2) These data are part of ICPSR's Publication-Related Archive and are distributed exactly as they arrived from the data depositor. ICPSR has not checked or processed this material. Users should consult the investigator(s) if further information is desired.
- 1226 (Type: ICPSR Study Number)
Is previous version of
Pierce, Patrick A., Miller, Donald E.. Variations in the Diffusion of State Lottery Adoptions: How Revenue Dedication Changes Morality Politics. Policy Studies Journal.27, (4), 696-706.1999.
- ID: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1999.tb01997.x (DOI)
Update Metadata: 2015-08-05 | Issue Number: 6 | Registration Date: 2015-06-15