Cost of Living Index for the American States, 1960-2003
- Berry, William D. (Florida State University)
- Fording, Richard C. (University of Kentucky)
- Hanson, Russell L. (Indiana University-Bloomington)
- Archival Version (Subtitle)
- Cost of Living Survey Series
- National Science Foundation
AbstractThe authors constructed a state cost of living index for the 48 continental United States, measured annually for the period 1960 through 2003 (to update an index for 1960-1995 introduced in the authors' May 2000 Journal of Politics article).
Table of Contents
- DS1: Dataset
1960 / 2003Time period: 1960--2003
File submitted is statecpi2003.zip which includes readme2003.pdf which has full description of the zipped file. These data are part of ICPSR's Publication-Related Archive and are distributed exactly as they arrived from the data depositor. ICPSR has not checked or processed this material. Users should consult the investigators if further information is desired.
- 1275 (Type: ICPSR Study Number)
Is previous version of
Berry, William D., Fording, Richard C., Hanson, Russell L.. An annual cost of living index for the American states, 1960-1995. Journal of Politics.62, (2), 550-567.2000.
Update Metadata: 2015-08-05 | Issue Number: 6 | Registration Date: 2015-06-15