Party Preferences Czech Republic 1999 (Trend)
- Institute for Public Opinion Research (IVVM), Prague, Czech Republic
- Stranicke preference v Ceske republice 1999 (Trend) (Original Title)
- Institute for Public Opinion Research (IVVM), Prague, Czech Republic (Data Collector)
- Political Attitudes and Behavior
CESSDA Topic Classification:
- Mass political behaviour, attitudes/opinion
- Government, political systems and organisation
AbstractJudgement on parties and attitude toward current political questions. Cumulative data set of the monthly surveys in 1999. Topics: Participation in elections and voting; party close to heart; satisfaction with political situation; left-right self placement (scale); trust in institutions and political leaders (Vaclav Havel (president)- Milos Zeman (CSSD leader)- Vaclav Klaus (ODS leader); transformation of Czech economy; voting decision in 1996 and 1998; satisfaction with democracy; voting decision concerning EU membership; advantages and disadvantages of the EU membership; believe in God; living standard of the household; region; size of the community.
1999-01 / 1999-12The survey periods: 4-11 January 1999 1-8 February 1999 1-8 March 1999 1-9 April 1999 3-10 May 1999 31 May - 7 June 1999 1-12 July 1999 30 August - 6 September 1999 4-11 October 1999 1-8 November 1999 29 November - 6 December 1999.
Czech Republic (CZ)
Face-to-face interview with standardized questionnaire
Number of Units: 11317
Number of Variables: 40
- ZA3890 (Type: ZA-No.)
Update Metadata: 2021-04-07 | Issue Number: 88 | Registration Date: 2010-07-22