Party Preferences Czech Republic 2000 (Trend)
- Institute for Public Opinion Research (IVVM), Prague, Czech Republic
- Stranicke preference v Ceske republice 2000 (Trend) (Original Title)
- Institute for Public Opinion Research (IVVM), Prague, Czech Republic (Data Collector)
- Political Attitudes and Behavior
CESSDA Topic Classification:
- Mass political behaviour, attitudes/opinion
- Government, political systems and organisation
AbstractJudgement on parties and attitude toward current political questions. Cumulative data set of the monthly surveys in 2000. Topics: Participation in elections and voting; party close to heart; satisfaction with political situation; left-right self placement (scale); trust in institutions and political leaders (Vaclav Havel (president)- Milos Zeman (CSSD leader)- Vaclav Klaus (ODS leader); participation in the Senate elections and the 1998 elections; trust in the Senator; current economic situation; voting decision in 1996 and 1998; satisfaction with democracy; voting decision concerning EU membership; advantages and disadvantages of the EU membership; believe in God; living standard of the household; region; size of the community.
2000-01 / 2000-12The survey periods: 3-10 January 2000 31 January - 7 February 2000 28 February - 6 March 2000 27 March - 3 April 2000 1-5 May 2000 29 May - 5 June 2000 4-11 September 2000 2-9 October 2000 30 October - 6 November 2000 27 November - 4 December 2000.
Czech Republic (CZ)
Face-to-face interview with standardized questionnaire
Number of Units: 11346
Number of Variables: 48
- ZA3891 (Type: ZA-No.)
Update Metadata: 2021-04-07 | Issue Number: 88 | Registration Date: 2010-07-22