Pilot Survey in Berlin 1989 (Quick Survey 2)
- Projektgruppe Meinungsforschung am Institut für Soziologie und Sozialpolitik an der Akademie der Wissenschaften der DDR, Berlin
- Projektgruppe Meinungsforschung am Institut fuer Soziologie und Sozialpolitik an der Akademie der Wissenschaften der DDR, Berlin (Data Collector)
- Political Attitudes and Behavior
CESSDA Topic Classification:
- Mass political behaviour, attitudes/opinion
- Government, political systems and organisation
- Economic policy
AbstractHopes and fears, attitude to the new government, free elections, national development of the GDR. Topics: Development in the last four weeks; familiarity with the government declaration of the new government; assessment of the government regarding solving problems; necessary conduct of the population such as waiting quietly, working well, being politically involved, demonstrating further, being active at work and in residential area; involvement in comparison to earlier; preferred point in time for the first free elections of the highest representative body; main focus of preparation regarding discussion of program, developing a new election law, announcing leading politicians, making one's mark by old and new parties; participation of citizen initiatives and new groupings in the elections; voting intent; expected changes regarding forms of property, wages, pensions and prices; expected changes regarding degree of economy in government subsidies for the public health system, education, sport facilities, culture, traffic, rent, the child allowance; further national development of the GDR; relation between GDR and FRG.
Berlin (DE-BE)GDR: Berlin: municipal districts Prenzlauer Berg and Hohenschoenhausen.
Number of Units: 490
Number of Variables: 61
- ZA6309 (Type: ZA-No.)
Update Metadata: 2020-10-21 | Issue Number: 91 | Registration Date: 2010-07-22