- Schlücker, Friederike
- Friederike Schlücker, Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences, Universität Bamberg
- Daniel, Andreas (Data Curator)
- FDZ des DZHW (Distributor)
- Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences (BAGSS), Universität Bamberg . Gefördert durch die Exzellenzinitiative.
AbstractStudents at different universities in Germany were surveyed in 2016 about their study success in the study called "Studying successfully" (Erfolgreich Studieren, (Estud)). The study focusses on explanatory mechanisms of primary effects (social class achievement gaps in university grades) in higher education. The questionnaire comprises items on motivation, competency beliefs, social integration in the academic field, study habits and environmental conditions of students. Students from 18 universities in 11 federal states of Germany took part in the web survey. While the first wave focusses on a variety of different theoretical constructs for students with some study experience, the subsequent second wave is aimed at collecting those constructs for the first waves' first semester students. Additionally, some time variant items were administered to the entire population of the second wave. Currently, the first wave of Estud is available as SUF.
2016-01-11 / 2016-06-01Estud wave 1
Germany (DE)Paticipating institutions are based in the following federal states of Germany: Baden-Württemberg , Bavaria , Brandenburg , Mecklenburg-Vorpommern , Lower-Saxony , Rhineland-Palatine , Saarland , Saxony , Saxony-Anhalt , Schleswig-Holstein , Thuringia. Participating institutions were granted anonymity, thus they are not named here.
- Estud wave 1: Students, who were enrolled in the winter term 2015/16 or summer term 2016 respectively at one of the 18 participating state or state-recognized resarch universities in Germany. Excluded were research universities with a special focus on music, the arts, sports, distant learning or of the German Federal Armed Forces.
Self-administered questionnaire: Web-basedEstud wave 1: Computer Assisted Web Interview (CAWI)
Number of Units: 18248
Number of Variables: 0
Estud Welle 1-0-0
- File Name: Estud Welle 1-0-0
- 1 (Type: VerbundFDB)
Update Metadata: 2020-12-18 | Issue Number: 1 | Registration Date: 2020-12-18