National Neighborhood Data Archive (NaNDA): Urbanicity by Census Tract, United States, 2010
- Miller, Stephanie (University of Michigan)
- Melendez, Robert (University of Michigan. Institute for Social Research)
- Chenoweth, Megan (University of Michigan. Institute for Social Research)
United States Department of Health and Human Services. Administration for Community Living. National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research
- Award Number: 90RTHF0001
United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Institutes of Health. National Institute on Aging
- Award Number: RF1-AG-057540
AbstractThis dataset contains measures of the urban/rural characteristics of each census tract in the United States. These include proportions of urban and rural population, population density, rural/urban commuting area (RUCA) codes, and RUCA-based four- and seven- category urbanicity scales.
2010-01-01 / 2010-12-31Time Period: Fri Jan 01 00:00:00 EST 2010--Fri Dec 31 00:00:00 EST 2010
2019-01-01 / 2019-12-31Collection Date(s): Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 EST 2019--Tue Dec 31 00:00:00 EST 2019
Is version of
United States Census Bureau. “2010 Census of Population and Housing Summary File 1,” 2010. https://www2.census.gov/census_2010/04-Summary_File_1/.
- ID: https://www2.census.gov/census_2010/04-Summary_File_1/ (URL)
United States Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service. “2010 Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes (Revised 7/3/2019),” 2019. https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/DataFiles/53241/ruca2010revised.xlsx?v=9541.3.
- ID: https://www.ers.usda.gov/webdocs/DataFiles/53241/ruca2010revised.xlsx?v=9541.3 (URL)
Update Metadata: 2021-01-11 | Issue Number: 1 | Registration Date: 2021-01-11